A neighbor on 3000 block of Veteran reported a suspicious individual on Thursday. See the message below...
I've attached pics of an unknown male that approached my house
yesterday. I understand that he doesn't fit the "criminal"
look, but no one knows who he is, and he had no business walking up
the drive, and I'm assuming, looking over my North-side fence into the
back yard.
His car first appears on Veteran heading South - he u-turns and parks
in front - that's his silver VW - possible Jetta. A neighbor called
me at work as he left the property to alert me, but because this guy
walked with confidence up the drive, the neighbor thought I might in
fact know him and did not take down a plate.
No business card was left - he simply walked-up, was out of camera
view for 30 seconds - then hurriedly headed down the driveway - and
drove away very quickly.
Again, not a very threatening-looking individual, but he had no
business here - so passing along.